What women think about facial hair

Home Forums Dating Men What women think about facial hair

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Spring81 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Spring81

What do women think about mustaches and beards? During an informal poll of a group of women, results showed that while women think some men look fine with a mustache most don’t. The women said that some men with mustaches look like they’re trying too hard to wear the look.

The neater the mustache the more likely a women is to accept and maybe even like it. Messy mustaches that aren’t groomed can be a turn off. The same would go for beards. Unkempt facial hair can make a man look lazy. Wearing a bit of stubble is walking a fine line unless it is done on purpose and worn with a bit of grooming.

A neat mustache with a goatee or beard can help enhance some men’s appearance, such as those with a weak chin. The beard can be shaven in a way that creates the illusion of a more defined jawline.

Michelle

I think a man shouldn’t keep a mustache or a beard driven by the principle that it gives him a more manly look.
    How should you enjoy kissing him if whenever your faces get in touch, yours starts to itch?
    If he tends to sweat a lot,a beard or mustache is not an appealing feature,and food dripping on his beard seams like another scary picture to watch.

Since I could find more reasons Con than Pro Facial Hair,I will say a definitely No No! to facial hair.

mark

All my girlfriends told me that I look cool with my beard though it’s not that comfortable. But they put up with it)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.