What is to be known about women

Home Forums Dating Men What is to be known about women

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  kappa845 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kappa845

Knowing women is impossible, that’s for sure. But you can always have a clue of what’s in their mind, apply what you know and be in charge of her heart. Of course, this doesn’t apply to all women, but who knows, maybe the one that you’re interested in might enjoy what you do:

-romance didn’t die, every cold heart girl is impressed by a flower or a gift; so try to be romantic and show this part from time to time to your girl

-hug her often, girls feel protected when they’re in your arms

-when it comes to sex, do not be in a hurry, don’t ask for sex, let her start “the game”; foreplay is a must, so you must be prepared for a long foreplay to ensure a high quality “turning on”

-do not require exclusivity, let her go out with friends, do not be pushy or selfish

-when you are in the middle of a conversation, always listen ( or pretend to listen ) her carefully, maintain an eye contact, be a good listener

-when she need you, you should always be around or that means big problems; believe, I wasn’t there for here once, 3 years ago, I am still feeling the repercussions!

-last, but not least, try to be faithful, or if you can’t at least do it good, so she’ll never find out or smell something

admin
    Keymaster

Yes to foreplay! 🙂
    No to flowers! I prefer someone who would give me a box of Raffaello, telling me that I’m his angel. 😀

admin
    Keymaster

really, it`s necessary to play with a woman before u 1st sex – she can be afraid of ur temper, try to comfort u, to bring her satisfaction, to kiss every cell of her body – and she will answer u with a double reaction.

mark
    Angelina;5783 wrote:

really, it`s necessary to play with a woman before u 1st sex – she can be afraid of ur temper, try to comfort u, to bring her satisfaction, to kiss every cell of her body – and she will answer u with a double reaction.

Yeah, it’s necessary to relax your girl, to show her how much u love her – and she’ll be ready for everything;)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.