Stories of being singles written by singles across UK

Home Forums General Discussions General Dating Discussions In The News Stories of being singles written by singles across UK

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  admin 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

There has been loads of fantastic stories about being single on BBC, it was sparked by a story written by a guy who asks []why couples are so mean to singles in his article , his article prompted loads of stories about being single, excerpt from some of the singles story follows:

After spending most of my life being married to various people, I find being single like a breath of fresh air. No, actually it is more like being released into Paris in springtime after being chained up in the Bastille for a few hundred years or so. So we are not supposed to be alone, are we, you cosy and smug little lovebirds? Well I pity you, and I am so glad I am not like you. I don’t have to be part of a double act all the time. I say what I think instead of the sickening “We like x, don’t we Sweetie?”,

you can read more stories like this by visiting the original page: bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-20304302

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.