Have You Ever Said No To Someone Because You Felt Insecure?

Home Forums Relationship Issues Love, Romance and dating advice Have You Ever Said No To Someone Because You Felt Insecure?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  darlene 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

darlene

The very first time I fell in love was many years ago. It was to a guy who I spent some time with and then I realized he was a great person; very kind-hearted and he was also incredibly gorgeous. He was sexy, intelligent, and if I were to write a list of everything I wanted in a guy he would be it. A month after we met, he went on his knees and asked me to be his girlfriend (I think he was trying to be cute but it really was at the time). He had a huge smile on his face and it seemed like he thought it would make me very happy but I answered immediately and the answer was NO.

He was surprised, he told me that he thought I had sincere and strong feelings for him. I did, but I was trying my best to keep that part to myself. I told him that the reason I can’t be his girlfriend was because I don’t think it would work out between us. But the real reason was that I felt very insecure; I felt that he was just so perfect and I was not. I felt that he had the attention of so many girls and it was just a matter of time for him to choose someone who he felt was better than me.

Have you ever rejected someone because you felt insecure?

rachelljhall

Nop not really to any one but yes i have rejected my friend propose for Valentine.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.