Can successful women really scare a man?

Home Forums Dating Men Can successful women really scare a man?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Michelle 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Michelle

I know that the more bitchy a woman is, the more of a challenge she makes for a man who wants to prove himself he can have her :p. This made me wonder however if the conquer will last or fail if she is professionally doing a lot better than he is?
    Here’s a script: they’ve been together for more than an year. He is graduating this year the police academy and she is still studying architecture. He is worried on how to make it through with a rather low payment check after graduation while she makes easy and lots of money by simply tutoring younger students. They often fight because, as she says, he doesn’t understand and appreciates her work, mocking her that it’s easy to draw a few lines and take those money. Is this just his frustration over her success?

admin
    Keymaster

hey, I guess it`s a huge problem for men to overcome) successful woman needs the same abilities from her man, so the only thing to do is to prove u can or to quit everything.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.