Women dump their man from different reasons. Most of them hang in there until the last moment. Here are 10 signs that can give you a clue that it might be time to give your man his walking papers.

1. He ignores you and your feelings. This lack of empathy should be enough for you to know that the relationship is at its end. If your favorite pet dies and he doesn’t even give a damn… then he’s not that interested in your well being!

2. He is not really there. It’s almost like he became invisible! When you’re with someone, they should be there (except for long distance relationships)… so if you live in the same town and he hardly calls to meet you… he’s not that excited about you. Moreover, if you are living under the same roof but he is constantly searching for activities that do not involve you… he is not really there. Dump him!

3. You don’t know him anymore. You used to know everything about him: his thoughts, feeling, what happens in his life… but now, he could have changed his job, name, hair color, even his sexual orientation without you knowing. You can’t be in a relationship with someone that you don’t know…

4. You can’t stand being around him. You always search for activities that do not involve him or involve other persons as well. Just the sight of him makes you feel pissed of. If you are not attracted to him anymore, not even enjoy his presence, then what are you waiting for? Dump him!

5. You keep secrets from him. Now, I’m not talking about your private life. You are entitled to have one. You feel that you can’t confide in him from different reasons: you don’t trust him; he is judging you to harsh, and so on. You should be able to trust your man. Find someone who you can confide in!

6. No more sex! This seems a decent reason to break up with him. If he has no medical reason for not sleeping with you (and sex used to be great and often) then you should consider breaking up with him. Depending on how long you’ve been together, a natural decrease in the frequency is normal… I’m talking about the total absence of any desire for your man. If he doesn’t find you attractive, search for someone who does. Also, if you don’t want to have sex with him anymore… find someone else!

7. He cheated on you more than once. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. He can make one mistake of this kind, but don’t welcome him back if he does it again. You will just let him know that he is allowed to sleep around because you will always forgive him. Don’t!

8. You are not the happiest person on the face of the Earth. OK, not day in a relationship is going to be sunshine and lollipops, but if everyday feels like a slow torture and you just want to curl up into a ball and cry…that’s not a good thing. You don’t need a therapist to tell you that you need some changes in your life… stating with your
boyfriend!
9. You get really annoyed by his little habits! At the beginning of your relationship, you found them cute and funny, but now, they make your blood boil. You talk with him about them, he said he’ll try to change, but he doesn’t! He needs someone else to accept his flaws. And you should take care of your health and not go nuclear because of his annoying habits.

10. You feel trapped. ‘Shit! I won’t be able to get out of this!’ Your partner is crushing you with his love and you are not exactly shearing his feelings. You don’t have to bear this weight on your back. Free yourself! There is life after a relationship…

Also:
- he is criticizing you all the time
- he likes to control you
- he doesn’t respect you
- he wants you to stop seeing your friends
- he doesn’t let you go out without him
- he is talking about splitting the house chores but never does his part
- he always complains about you to his friends
- he thinks you should change you appearance
- he’s not making an effort to sexually satisfy you

Anything else that you'd like to add?