What not to do on a speed date

Home Forums Dating Speed Dating What not to do on a speed date

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  kappa845 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

kappa845

Here are some “Not to do” on a speed date. Keep them in mind and you might head somewhere… 🙂

1. Do not ever lie. You know, lies always come to the surface, sooner or later.

2. Do not start discussions about politics or any other controversial subjects. Keep the topic simple and try to stay out, for start, from this kind of subjects.

3. Do not share from the start personal contact details. Would be best to change only emails for start, later you could go more personal…

4. When you are being asked “how do you earn your living”, never say something like “just business, you probably won’t understand”. You surely know what I mean, right? 🙂

5. Do not ever give up! An unsuccessful speed date is not the end, attend to as many as you can, have fun and in the end you’ll meet someone that shares the same ideas as you and that you will fancy. 🙂

lalaman

Good advice, I like no4 best..

admin
    Keymaster

This is the good question you are asking for the speed dating.No body have this what to do on speed dating.In speed dating you find the same thinking of person like they didn’t want the long term relationship , only they just want to have pleasure able time with his spouse….You find more interesting thing on this site which is totally on speed dating you learn more on this….

minglemonkee

Thanks for the advice, it’s definitley something I will try as currently I have no luck with finding someone in my busy schedule! lol 🙁

yup no lies….

and use your best judgement

datingcoach

Rather than talking about the negative, I’d always stay positive.
    Trust me, I’ve run 100s if not 1000s of speed dating sessions.

So :

1) Keep smiling!
    2) Show and Interest
    3) Follow up if you like them

It’s that simple 🙂

James Preece – The Dating Guru

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.