What is a sexless relationship to you?

Home Forums Sex and Sexuality What is a sexless relationship to you?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Michelle 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Michelle

Sex is an important part of a relationship. So important in fact that many couples break up when things stuck on this chapter. I picture ending a relationship because of it as to a rather exaggerated solution, especially because it depends a lot on each partner’s libido. Thinking about it, I bumped into some surprising statistics saying that up to 20% of all couples have sex no more than 10 times a year. And most couples have sex, on average, once a week.
    So, would you break-up when receiving it less than you want? How much is enough for you?

Heartbeat

I’ve experienced this! Needless to say, that relationship ended almost as quickly as it started. 😀 Being in a sexless relationship is okay as long as both individuals do not particularly like having sex. But I believe in meeting someone’s sex requirements and if your libido is high you should find someone who also places a lot of emphasis on sex in a relationship. Not always easy. I’ve been in 2 relationships where the guy had zero libido, and I ended up very frustrated and took out a lot of my anger on them on the smallest things that weren’t even related to the problem at hand. Not having sex with your partner also affects their self-esteem, which is not good at all.

admin
    Keymaster

yeah libido, is driving force for sexual life and relationship. I think couples may continue their relation if both agree to have sexless relationship, but if one agrees and other denies then, it finally ruins the relationship. I ended a relationship with no sex at all, it was sexless as i had low libido problem and my partner sexual demand was too high, it was frustrating for her to continue. I still have low libido issue and now facing a lot of problem..

Does anyone know solution for this.?

admin
    Keymaster
    allen001;5870 wrote:

yeah libido, is driving force for sexual life and relationship. I think couples may continue their relation if both agree to have sexless relationship, but if one agrees and other denies then, it finally ruins the relationship. I ended a relationship with no sex at all, it was sexless as i had low libido problem and my partner sexual demand was too high, it was frustrating for her to continue. I still have low libido issue and now facing a lot of problem..

Does anyone know solution for this.?

Have you talk to your doctor about this? there is a lot of solution for low libido but its best dicussed with your doctor.

webdev

I’ve been absent for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this web site|site. Thanks, I will try and check back more frequently. How frequently you update your website?

admin
    Keymaster
    temi;5871 wrote:

Have you talk to your doctor about this? there is a lot of solution for low libido but its best dicussed with your doctor.

Yeah thanks for advice, i consult doctor and he told me some exercise and food and prescribed some medicines too.
    He stated to go for sex drive booster or enhancers.
    Do u have any idea about it..

Living in a sexless relationship can be one of the most frustrating, maddening and depressing things for a man or a woman to go through. There is simply very little you can do to rationalize what is going on unless your partner suffers from some physical condition that is depriving them of their sex drive.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.