Single’s Party and Speed Dating in Central London

Home Forums Dating Speed Dating Single’s Party and Speed Dating in Central London

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mysingleshame 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I?m Yours Dating is pleased to announce it?s first ever Summer Single?s Party and Speed Dating event in Central London?..

Summer evenings are a great time for getting together! Come to our Summer Single?s Party and Speed Dating Event on the 7th July from 7:30pm where you?ll meet other eligible singles in our private area in The Langley; Covent Garden?s cool retro cocktail bar.
    http://www.thelangley.co.uk[/URL]

Not only will you be mingling with a crowd of like-minded singles in relaxed surroundings, you?ll have the chance to join in a speed dating session during the party. We will also be joined by a team of experts including a dating expert, a stylist and a lifestyle coach who will be on hand to give advice on everything dating- from flirting to first date tips and relationships.

We?ll also add your profile to our speed dating area, where you can view and chat with other members who?ll be there on the night.

In addition to this, once you?re registered, you will automatically be entered into a fantastic competition courtesy of Nokia and Nokia Music, with a chance to win a Nokia X6 worth £500 plus 12 months of music

Register now to avoid disappointment as these places are limited!
    We look forward to seeing you there?.

The I?m Yours Team

Find Yours @ I?m Yours Summer Single?s Party!

Booking info
    Normal price: £15 for party & £5 for speed dating session

Exclusive offer for I?m Yours members: £10 for party & 1 free speed dating session

To book your place, or for more information please email:
    [EMAIL=”temi@haabaamail.com”]temi@haabaamail.com[/EMAIL]

LoopyLove

how did it go?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.