May 11, 2011 at 3:12 am #25261
Men always complain that they don’t understand women. They don’t know whether they like them or not, and some don’t want to risk in getting a wrong message. Well, here are some signs that she likes you:
1. She’s smiling! 😀 Whether you are talking face to face, or she’s 10 meters in the other side of the room, if she’s smiling at you, then she’s expecting you to hit on her. But not to confuse it with a polite smile: this type of smile goes away in about 2-3 seconds, and a flirting one can last until her jaw hurts!
2. She’s always walking near you! If you see her wondering around you for no apparent reason, she is not confused! She is trying to get you attention, so go ahead and talk to her! Watch out for the smile!
3. She is drawing attention to her mouth! If she is either touching her lips, putting on some lipstick, or playing with the straw from her drink… she wants you! Women are aware of the fact that you are drawn to their lips, so they are using them to seduce you.
4. She isolates herself. If you see that she separates herself from her friends, or goes by the window or balcony alone… she is expecting you there! She knows that it will be easier for you to make your move if she’s alone! Go for it!
5. She imitates your moves! It’s silly, but women do it as a way of flattering you and to get your attention. If you see that she’s drinking her cocktail the same way you do, or that she’s ordering the shots you’ve just ordered… she’s watching you!
6. She’s playing with her hair! This is another obvious sign of flirting. Apart from her lips, the hair is also a weapon in seducing men. If she is gently twirling her hair in her fingers while talking to you, or accidentally letting it drop on her face (being mysterious), she wants you to do the same… with her hair. 😎
7. She’s touching you! Not in a sexual way of course! If she touches your shoulder, arm, hands or back… she might be wanting something else from you. If this sign appears, only a clear rejection would make her leave you alone.
8. She makes eye contact! Eyes are the window to the soul, and she is opening herself to you. Also, it’s a sign that she is confident and that she’s saying: ‘you can trust me’. You can be sure of her interest in you as long as she keep eye contact.
9. She invades your space. I know this might sound awful, but if a woman sit next to you in a bar, with other seats being available… she is interested in you. She might even pass by the men’s bathroom when you come out of it… just to push her luck!
10. She starts talking to you. If you don’t make a first move, she might be that interested in you to make the first step. Kepp in mind all the other mentioned hints, because she will be using them. Also, is she gets perosal, like asking you questions that are not related to the place you’re in or regarding the weather, she like you!
This are all true in my case. I use them all! :p For instance, whenever I like a guy, I can’t stop smiling. I don’t know why… even if he tells me something sad, or serious, my mouth is stuck in a smiling position, and it disappears when the guy goes away.February 12, 2012 at 12:15 am #40242
Thanks for the post. il look out for these signs with the girl i currently fancy yet cant figure out if she likes me 2. I put up a post called “falling for a friend HELP” Take a look at it sure an tell me what you think. Could do with some good advice from a woman of your knowledge.February 13, 2012 at 11:12 am #40235
Oh I am looking for a guy who can treat me as I deserve too…February 16, 2012 at 3:49 pm #40249
I’m Anyaa Petrov. These are some good things which you posted here. I’m a russian girl and i love online dating with naughty stuff.
(datingstars@com)September 13, 2013 at 4:43 pm #41014
3. She is drawing attention to her mouth! If she is either touching her lips, putting on some lipstick, or playing with the straw from her drink… she wants you! Women are aware of the fact that you are drawn to their lips, so they are using them to seduce you. – really nice point, but I noticed I often keep my fingers near my lips when I think or do something -so that means I always have sexual desire?)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.