SeaFrance are introducing a Valentine’s game and the chance to win big!

Home Forums Off Topic Entertainment & other discussion SeaFrance are introducing a Valentine’s game and the chance to win big!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  admin 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

Firstly thanks to the moderator for allowing me to post this.

My name is Linda, I’m working on behalf of SeaFrance and I would like to inform you about a new game that SeaFrance has developed.

As you may know SeaFrance is the only French ferry operator between Dover and Calais and to celebrate Valentines Day, they have come up with an exciting romantic themed game.
    If you go to SeaFrance Facebook Page you could be in for the chance to win a weekend break for two, which includes a return ferry crossing for a car and 2 people with a champagne meal in our fine dining onboard restaurant on both sailings. On top of that SeaFrance has also kindly offered two nights in the prestigious hotel Westminster in Le Touquet.
    Go to the SeaFrance Facebook Page and check out this exciting game and be in with a chance to win this romantic weekend break.

Thanks, Linda

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.