Online Dating On Phone Apps?

Home Forums Dating Online Dating On Phone Apps?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  darlene 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

darlene

The latest fad amongst my online dating friends is finding people using their mobile phone apps. I’ve never been the type of person to find someone online. I don’t have anything against it, it’s just not my thing. Recently, a friend of mine told me that she’s had a lot of success finding great people to date using her iphone apps and it’s had more positive results in comparison to browsing dating sites.

I don’t really know how different these would be but I suppose it might actually be able to filter out a large percentage of scammers lurking around on those dating sites. This is because it might actually be a lot easier to trace these scammers if they had a phone number connected to these apps. I’m glad however, that there is yet another way to socialize and meet people from all over the world. Have you ever tried to find someone using a mobile phone application?

datingcoach

From my experience working with dating coaching clients – Mobile phone dating apps are fine for a bit of quick fun. However, they can soon become quite annoying once you have to start typing in lots of words.

Also, most online dating apps are just a cut down version of the official website, so there tends to be less features. This makes it all quite limited.

I’m sure this will be much improved in the coming years though!

James Preece

The Dating Guru – Top Dating Expert and Dating Coach

I can fix your love life!
    http://www.jamespreece.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.