Okay so this may not be the right spot for this

Home Forums Dating Single Parent Dating Okay so this may not be the right spot for this

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  syrioferrel 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

syrioferrel

I found out last year that my wife of
    11 years has/had been cheating on me. Fast forward to this past march. This past year has been one of the roughest in my life. I basically have little extra money and when I don’t have the kids… Life sucked. All of my friends I hung out with when i was in my early 20 and 30s are all married and have kids. I
    Literally have nothing to do.

I met a girl in march. The first girl after my wife and we have been getting along great. The issue is that I still have some feelings for my wife though that will never go anywhere as she told
    Me she can never love me again. But also the fact that. This new girl has fallen head over heels for me. She literally buys crap for me all the time. I keep telling her to stop but she doesn’t. She is a great girl and i like spending time with her but I just don’t know if I can ever marry someone again.

Any advice on what I should do?

admin
    Keymaster

Sorry to hear how your married has gone wrong, some of us have had similar experience (I personally have about 15 years ago). I think with time the reality of one’s life sets in and one needs to face reality and move on.
    The new girl in your like may not be “the one” but I am sure it feels great to be love and for her to show it the way she is showing it to you. In modern life, one does not have to get married again, personally just having a fantastic woman one can share one’s life with without the “marriage” tag can be fantastic.

You are right about asking your girl friend to stop buying you stuff, just let her know you appreciate what she is doing but you prefer that she show her love and affection for you in a different way.

Good luck.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.