Law defying dildo :)

Home Forums Off Topic Naughty but nice corner Law defying dildo :)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  admin 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

Many people say that women are less open minded when it comes to sex, compared to men. Lets think about this… is this true? I propose you a small experiment that you can do in the intimacy of your own home. Actually, you can consider this a cocking recipe.
    You need:
    1 piece of man
    1 piece of dildo
    2 spoons of lubricant
    Take one piece of man, worm him up about 15-20 minutes. Do some fancy strip routine, wear a sexy lingerie. Then, take one piece of dildo and ask your man to insert it in your oven:). When you feel that the oven is heated enough, ask the man to take one spoon of lubricant and sprinkle it on the dildo. After that, turn around and ask him to cook the dildo in your microwave.
    Note: Observe the man’s reaction regarding this aspect. He’ll probably show a childish smile, thinking that he fantasized about this all his life, for he is extremely open minded.
    After a 5 minutes observation, ask the man to remove the item from the oven, sprinkle the remaining spoon of lubricant on it and ask if he wouldn’t mind letting you introduce it in his microwave.
    A man with an open mind would agree to this last piece of the recipe. A narrow-minded one will disagree with you, making up all sorts of excuses.
    Now, the best excuse I’ve heard is: ‘It will not fit me as it fits you’….hence the title of the Post. 🙂 I mean, a hole is a hole, no matter what neighbor it has, no?:D

onchedu

Now if many women were as creative ti myt just rock for all of us. Nice stuff

minglemonkee
    onchedu;2919 wrote:

Now if many women were as creative ti myt just rock for all of us. Nice stuff

😀 Very true!!!

most women are

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.