Ladies Admit: He Looks Better With A Car…!

Home Forums Dating Women Ladies Admit: He Looks Better With A Car…!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Heartbeat 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Heartbeat

Most of the women in my life believe that you can know a lot about a guy if he drives a car or not and the sort of car it is. A car is a must-have for most guys. If a guy is rich, he will have a very expensive car. If he doesn’t have a lot of money he will have a very crappy looking car. If he is dead broke, he won’t have a car at all.

A car is a chick-magnet. If a guy has a great looking car, he will be able to get any girl he wants. Do you believe there’s some relation to a guy’s ability to get a girl and his car type or do you feel women are not that shallow?

mark

There are different women and different men. I try to avoid women who only want my car and money. I hope there still left women that look at the person first. I’m saying so not because I’m poor, I got a representative car, but sometimes I want to get rid of it to feel that girl loves me not the car.

darlene

All guys are the same. The only difference is what he has and what he is able to offer us. On one side you’ve got a guy, and on the other side you’ve got a guy who’s got a car. Which one will you choose? I think it’s pretty obvious. Same thing goes for the opposite gender. One one side you’ve got a lady, and on the other side you’ve got a lady with a billion dollars, which will you choose?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.