If You Fell In Love With Someone Else After Marriage What Would You Do?

Home Forums Relationship Issues Marriage If You Fell In Love With Someone Else After Marriage What Would You Do?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  darlene 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

darlene

I?ve only ever had one relationship in my life that almost ended up in marriage. We had been seeing each other for so many years and marriage seemed to be the next step. About 2-3 years into the relationship we were arguing a lot and I felt very mistreated. Coincidentally, I met someone else who treated me so well and I fell in love with this other person.

I didn?t do anything about it, and there was nothing I could do about it due to the circumstances. But when I look back, I do often wonder if I could have left my boyfriend at the time had this other man asked me for a serious relationship. The fortunate thing though, is that I was not married at the time so there was no permanent commitment. I do wonder what would happen if I was married and I fell in love with someone else. What would you do?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.