How to take care of your man

Home Forums Dating Women How to take care of your man

This topic contains 14 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  admin 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

Men are full of surprises and the bedroom activity is no exception to this. He can be very sensitive when it comes to performing a sexual act. Here are 8 tips on how to take care of his ego when it comes to sex.

1. Relax and enjoy the sex. Being nervous will only make him anxious… and you know what happens when he feels this way :).

2. Don’t insult or laugh at him if he fails in satisfying you. He a;ready feels bad about it, so there is no need in emphasizing that. (if you think he deserves to feel bad, ignore this advice :P)

3. Let him know what you want him to do to you, directly or in a discreet way. Don’t fake it or over-react to it. Be natural.

5. Try to have sex as much as you can, and don’t discourage him when he has an initiative in this way. Sex is something that might go away as you age… so enjoy it while you can!

6. Make him feel good about himself. Tell him that you’re attracted to him, that you love everything about him. Show him some affection.

7. Show him that he can trust you. Take his side in front of his friends, make him feel safe around you.

8. Let him know that you are going to be faithful. Men have a much more negative reaction o infidelity than women, and they can’t get over an infidelity as easy as women do. So, they will appreciate a faithful partner.

Anything you might want to add?:cool:

Thanx for the Tips

admin
    Keymaster

Its a very useful tips

admin
    Keymaster

Start preparing a couple months ahead of time. Keep your ears open for things he may mention he wants or needs. Keep your eyes open for things he needs, but says nothing about. To show that you’re paying attention to him and his life will make him appreciate you even more. The ideas that you gather, make sure you write down. This way you won’t forget them.

Now, once you have an idea of what to get him. You need to start brainstorming of what to do for him on his birthday. What kind of person is he? Does he prefer to be around a lot of people? Then throw a surprise party for him. Does he prefer more one on one time and staying home? Then cook him his favorite meal or take him to his favorite restaurant. Be open minded and flexible. Remember throughout the whole thing, that this is HIS birthday.. No matter how much fun you’ll think YOU’LL have, make sure you’re putting his needs first.

Now I mentioned in the beginning that there are a few basic items that all men can appreciate no matter what their personality or interests are. It includes amazing food and giving up a little booty. haha You have those two things and you will be good to go. The more planned and prepared you are for his special night the more he’ll appreciate it.

admin
    Keymaster

thanks for sharing the tips.i give whatever my partner wants so we are still happy with our sexual life.

[]

fiona

good advises. just take care of your man and act as if he’s the whole world for you. be affectionate and sweet. leave problems outside the dinner table and the bedroom.

admin
    Keymaster

1. Boost his ego- Now most men won’t admit this, but they do want to hear every now and then how much you love them, how much you love their body, and how hot they make you feel when you are around them. So when you see your man give a little squeeze at his biceps or even his butt and tell him honestly from the heart how strong of a man he is and how you can’t keep your hands off of him. This might make him feel very studly, more confidence, and loved because you are paying tribute to his protective side or manly side.

2. Show him that you interested in his hobbies- If he enjoys football surprise him even if you don’t care for the game that much without asking you. Grab a pillow, blanket, some popcorn, and sit and watch the game with him. You can even record the game for him if he isn’t home from work yet. Maybe while watching the game during the commercials have him explain to you what the game is about if you’re really not familiar with it. Grab his hand, massage his back, massage his neck or just plant a kiss on him during the commercials. Don’t just sit there like a bump on a log and think to yourself OK when is this darn game gonna be over. Enjoy it you will be surprised sometimes how interested you will become, you might even end up liking it more than him. Your man enjoys what you do so why can’t you enjoy what he does? This will benefit the two of you and bring you closer together.

onchedu

Oh this rocks! Especially no.8 (the seventh one)

onchedu

Oh I don’t know about being interested in my hobbies. That takes a lot of honesty to execute cos it’s not everyday U see a girl/woman comfortable with her man enjoying anything else but her. If U really can’t just love it Urself, just let it be his personal thing.

brucewillis

[Trebuchet MS]If we really want to take care of our man so I thin we need to do everything whatever they like. We should allow our men to open our doors and pull our chairs out at the dinner table. If our man wants to have sex everyday, we should take care of him unless health doesn’t permit it.

Just give time and what i meant is quality time. Try to surprise him that goes either way men and women like surprises that something am refering is special for him not just any kind of surprise..

pharmacy2u

That’s rare info.I will try to pass to my partner so that she learn from here.;)

chonk135

lol…this is a funny thread!

Mulberry

Hi I’m just New here and really enjoying every topic. Like this One like these tips on how to take care of your man. Its really ab big help Thanks :))))

admin
    Keymaster

and u can pay attention to the fact that every tip is connected with sex anyway) so, the conclusion is – there are no normal relations without sex, guys, total true)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.