How to approach a hot woman

Home Forums Dating Men How to approach a hot woman

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  admin 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

Most men are shy when they are around a woman who is hot by all standards. They have second thought when trying to approach her and most of them think they don’t stand a chance. For some, this is true, but you should always give it a try because you have nothing to loose. So if you decide to do it, I have some advice for you. 🙂
    If the woman you are trying to pick up is hot, then she already knows it. You can drop the typical pick-up lines that deal with her beauty… she heard it all over again. Even if you say ‘I know you heard this before, but you are incredible beautiful’… chances are that many men told her the same thing. And also, if you start talking about her legs, her eyes, lips, hair or whatever, you’ll be seen as a superficial person who focuses on the body. If she wanted a guy like that, she wouldn’t be single.
    Try and comment about the people around you or the place you are in, the music that is playing or anything that has nothing to do with you both. It will distract the attention from what you are actually trying to do. Be yourself and don’t put an act, she will see that. Show her your true self because at the end of the day, you’ll want her to like you for who you are.

brucewillis

[&quot]If you come off as some shrub walking up to a 9 or a 10, she?s probably not going to give you the time of day. This is because she has 100s of guys approaching her every hour! It?s up to you to make yourself stand out. See, when men approach a hot woman that is a self-defense mechanism that helps toward of horny guys who approach hot women.

Just be yourself… If she rejects you its ok rather than pretend, be confident in every way you do….

pharmacy2u

That is not the right way of getting hot girl.Go and say her that you like her.It depends on that time’s situation.If you have talent then she will agree to go with you.Most of females like praises and this is the best way to getting her.:)

admin
    Keymaster

to approach the hot woman u have to be very self-confident man, I think. if she is alone – she doesn`t want simple sex, simple man or simple relations. she is seeking, and to fit her interests u have to work hard)

mark
    Angelina;5789 wrote:

to approach the hot woman u have to be very self-confident man, I think. if she is alone – she doesn`t want simple sex, simple man or simple relations. she is seeking, and to fit her interests u have to work hard)

I agree. Though I’m not good at women’s psychology I think that sex for women is a bit less important than for men. Women look for something that is inside a man.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.