How often do you think about sex?

Home Forums Dating Men How often do you think about sex?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  kappa845 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

kappa845

Guys, am I weird or it’s a common men’s thing? I probably think about sex every 5-10 minutes, even when I’m at the office, at shopping etc. Everywhere, almost every thought transforms in something sexual.

Dammit, after a sex night I wake up and I think about sex again. After I finish I think about ” how much longer should I wait for another one?”.

So, sex is almost always in my mind or sex is always in men’s minds? 😀

Michael

I’m with you on this one. I tend to think about sex very often, but I think I would be exhausted if I’d had it every time I’m thinking of it…

kappa845

😀 That’s right, exhaustion will come for sure after a while, but I could get used to this idea of having sex whenever I think about it.

muckm

i go abroad quite often, that can normally make the situation worse. so yeah quite often

SPIKER

i think it is normal for man,if you have high testesteron level

grahdenn66

its very usual that men will think about sex.its nature of men and if u don’t feel like this its abnormal and u better go to a doctor:P…i think sex is the main source of life and show your love to your partner

onchedu

I don’t think about sex very much. At least not as much as the guys here have stated. I have lots on my mind to dwell so much on it.

pharmacy2u

This kind of thought come in mind when you don’t have any partner.Or you have a partner but you don’t have the power to fulfill your dreams.Am i right??You know someone who you like so much but she don’t know about it.I think you want to have a sex with her but you can’t, due to scaring about lose her.

admin
    Keymaster
    onchedu;2958 wrote:

I don’t think about sex very much. At least not as much as the guys here have stated. I have lots on my mind to dwell so much on it.

I agree with you.

admin
    Keymaster

Personally I have got a lot of things to do and to think but I think about sex very often, even too much.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.