How feminine should a woman be?

Home Forums Dating Men How feminine should a woman be?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  helperbee 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

helperbee

Does a woman still need to be feminine in this age of equality? What are the main traits of a feminine woman that you love? Is it her looks or the way she acts with you? What brings out your masculine protector/ provider side? Should she be independent or should she need a man in her life? I’m curious to know what you think guys…

admin
    Keymaster

I am not sure a woman needs to be feminine, I do not expect a woman to cook and clean my house etc etc but if my girlfriend is best placed to do those things in our home, I expect her to do it and if I am best place to do them, I will do them.

Not sure I fan “power bitches” attractive though 🙁

admin
    Keymaster

I consider myself feminine but I’m not sure how to define it. Of course, I often wear long dresses, make-up, and colorful accessories, but I think it’s all about your attitude. You can’t force yourself to be feminine if you feel something different, and you should do it just because men like you that way and they have their criteria when it comes to being a feminine.
    And when it comes to being independent, I think anyone should be independent no matter what his/her sex or gender is. You can be on your own even if you are in a relationship.
    I think men have a wrong perception of what it means to be a feminine. It should be about sticking to the traditional gender roles that society established throughout history (considering the fact that society was a male dominated one). You should be whatever you are comfortable with and when in a relationship you could work out your partner’s and your gender roles according to what best fits you both. For instance, if you are making more money than he is, it’s only natural that he should stay home with the baby while in his early age.
    And speaking of masculine protective side, I think men love women who make them feel masculine, so you can use that to your advantage. Of course, this is manipulation, but if your partner is not that wise, he will need you to play this part. You should decide if it’s worth acting out.

helperbee

I wasn’t really thinking about cooking and cleaning ? they may well be traditional female roles but they are not what the feminine is all about. I was thinking more of dress, hair, softness, nurturing, feelings, emotional strength. I agree that men love women who make them feel masculine but women also love men who make them feel feminine. It’s not about manipulation but about what works in relationships. The masculine attracts the feminine and vice versa. A woman may have more masculine qualities and a man more feminine and yet they can have a great relationship as long as there is some polarity. I’m interested to know what feminine qualities men find irresistible in a woman.

Michael

I like women who have a feminine look. Long hair, dresses (not too fancy though), painted nails and make-up. But I had some bad experience with some. They were just too needy and I felt they were putting on an act: I know some bottles might be hard to open but at least try it before giving it to me. 🙂 It doesn’t make me feel more manly to be around a helpless woman.

pharmacy2u

I like a woman who have smiley face,attractive breasts,sweet and sexy lips and have attraction in her eyes.That’s the real feminine woman in my opinion.:)

admin
    Keymaster

I’m not saying women should be weak and feeble, i love strong independent women who know their own minds and have their own opinions. I’m talking about their general Domina, being load and undignified, brash and uncaring. Not all women are like this of course, but I would say more then not. What is happening.? The world needs women to be women. It helps keep the equilibrium.

pharmacy2u

Very nice Alisa.I understand what are you saying but women should try to be a women.

admin
    Keymaster

so for u feminine woman is a one who has nice appearance?) what about her character?) she can wear a skirt and be a monster)

mark
    temi;3276 wrote:

I am not sure a woman needs to be feminine, I do not expect a woman to cook and clean my house etc etc but if my girlfriend is best placed to do those things in our home, I expect her to do it and if I am best place to do them, I will do them.

Not sure I fan “power bitches” attractive though 🙁

I think the same, dealing with household should be divided upon the situation. Noone HAS to do anything, it’s all up to you.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.