How Do I Let Him Go Easy?

Home Forums Relationship Issues Love, Romance and dating advice How Do I Let Him Go Easy?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  darlene 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

darlene

I met a really nice guy a few months ago and for quite some time now he?s been trying to ask me out. He throws subtle hints and although he seems like someone I could really get along with there is no chemistry. His background doesn?t seem to be something that I want to get into either, and he lacks conversation skills. He?s even gone as far as telling his friends about me. While he is trying to gain enough courage to ask me out, I sort of want to stop him right there and just let him know that I?m not interested in progressing our acquaintance into something romantic.

How do I let someone off easy? I don?t want to hurt his feelings, and the fact that he?s taking so long to ask me out means that he is probably trying to find a way to express himself when he feels it might be the best time to ask me out. How can I tell him that I?m not interested without it being too direct?

datingcoach

Hi,
    It can be hard to break someone’s heart and there is no easy way to do it.

I’d advise that you drop in some hints that you value his friendship and wouldn’t wish anything to get in the way of it. Don’t flirt with him or give him any encouragement.

Good luck!

James Preece

The Dating Guru
    http://www.onlinedatingclinic.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.