How Can I Make Guys I Date Feel More Secure?

Home Forums Relationship Issues Love, Romance and dating advice How Can I Make Guys I Date Feel More Secure?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  darlene 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

darlene

I don’t believe in cheating and I’ve never been the sort to do something that will jeopardize a relationship that I care about. But somehow, every guy I’ve dated in the past have always been very insecure about being with me. They’re always very jealous, and they believe that I am the type who will cheat on them in a blink of an eye.

Recently, I’ve met a guy and he seems to be the type who is very composed. He is intelligent and very educated. He’s got a good job, and thinks highly of me. It’s going well, but we’re not really dating yet due to the circumstances of how we met. We are still new friends. He has asked me out on a date but I haven’t given him a set day yet. I just ended a relationship with someone else so I need some time to gather my thoughts and get it right this time. I really want to work on making the guys I date feel secure about the relationship. I need to make them believe that I am not the sort that will break anyone’s heart.

Lisa1211

If you want to achieve success with online dating, you will need to educate yourself with the online dating scene. Online dating sites provide a service for people to meet but a dating site can only do so much of the work and input is required from you if you are serious about meeting a partner online.

Whilst thousands of people are joining dating sites every day, hundreds are not making the most of the services a dating site has to offer. I’m no psychic but I’m pretty certain that someone who writes a dull or uninformative profile, doesn’t include a photo and makes no effort to contact anyone will not be inundated with invitations for a date.
    Sitemap [/url]

datingcoach

Chances are that this is their issue and not yours. Just make sure that you communciate and both share your feelings are much as possible.

However, if you like this other guy then why mess him around? Give him a chance and go for a coffee – what is there to lose?

If you keep stringing him along then it’s no wonder he’s concerned.

[]James Preece – Dating Coach and Dating Expert

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.