Healthy habits

Home Forums Off Topic Health Fitness & Wellbeing Healthy habits

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  kappa845 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

kappa845

Healthy lifestyle. We hear and see this almost everyday, on the radio, TV, internet and newspapers. However, what this really means, other than not smoking, not drinking to much alcohol and not having sex with prostitutes without a rubber?:D

Here are some tips to live a healthier life, tips extracted from different ?health articles?:
    – fruits should never miss from a healthy breakfast, or at least a fresh juice; more than that, fruits are better to be eaten on an empty stomach
    – skip snacks, replace them maybe with dried fruits or seeds
    – every morning, about 15 minutes of exercises or 10 minutes of running should keep you in good shape; forget about elevator too, stairs are better for your health condition
    – yogurt is good, try to eat it daily
    – replace coffee with tea
    – every morning a honey-spoon is a miracle for your health, try it for a couple of months and convince for yourself ( should be taken on empty stomach )
    – after dinner try to go for a 30 minutes walk
    – practice a sport (swimming seems to be the best, if you don?t like it you can always try others)
    – less bread should be eaten
    – no more meals after 6:00 PM
    – use olive oil instead of classic oil
    – last, but not least, please try to stop yourself eating junk-food ( if I can?t, at least you should try )

Any other tips to add? :confused:

admin
    Keymaster

Good advice, but…I really don’t get the ones with the empty stomach… If I eats fruit on an empty stomach, not only do I get really hungry, but my stomach hurts, and I get acid. So what is healthy about a hurting stomach? 🙂
    My mother had a diet once, she was eating a spoon of lemon and honey before each meal (to loose weight or something) and after a few months she got ulcer. So… 😀

kappa845

Fruits should be eaten in an empty stomach, for they play a major role to detoxify your system, supply you with a great deal of energy for weight loss and other activities. Let’s say you eat two slices of bread and then a slice of fruit. The slice of fruit is ready to go straight through the stomach into the intestines, but is prevented from doing so. In the meantime the whole meal rots, ferments and turns to acid. The minute the fruit comes into contact with the food in the stomach and digestive juices, the entire mass of food begins to rot.

😀

admin
    Keymaster

Oh dear…I’m rotting inside! 🙂
    No, I thought you meant eating only fruits for breakfast. That sounds OK. But still, I can’t eat fruits on an empty stomach, I get acid. And my doctor told me not to eat them on an empty stomach. But I think it’s OK for normal people… 🙂

kappa845

Come on Alena, maybe I said it wrong, but I thought it was clear that after fruits you eat your breakfast. 😀

Ros07

Here i wanna add one tip too.Young people really need to be encouraged to eat a balanced breakfast, such as toast, baked beans, high-fibre/low-sugar cereals, fruit, milk or yoghurt. Unfortunately, breakfast seems to be the most frequently missed meal of the day. Missing breakfast can affect concentration at school or work. Most people who skip breakfast tend to have a less nutritious mid-morning snack because they feel hungry.Healthy mid-morning snacks need to be available for young people in a variety of settings, such as fruit, raisin toast, scones, muffins, smoothies or nuts.

Anonymous

we should eat fresh and healthy food and vegetables,
    which makes us healthy and also doing exercise…

Davidryan

Well Fruits are no doubt full nutritious foods , some people eat them on empty stomach but some don’t because of acidity . similarly , i also having this problem , that is why i use to eat fruits after meal which not only digest food but also keep me fresh and energetic . Finally, it is quite sure that fruits are great source of vitamins, minerals and also have low fats . So most people also eat them with aim of losing weight .

sailorlove

I think diet is the key to having a healthy life in general. Also, executing some physical and mental exercises to increase your sex life and life in general is very important. Check this site out:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.