Foods to increase the sex drive

Home Forums Sex and Sexuality Foods to increase the sex drive

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Spring81 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Spring81

An increased sex drive can help improve your stamina and fulfillment. This can be achieved through a few types of food. Here are some foods to increase your sex drive.

Fruits and vegetables can put you in the mood for sexual intimacy. Some of these items are bananas, carrots and asparagus. The shapes of these foods are aphrodisiacs because they resemble the male sex organ. Oysters are also aphrodisiacs because of they look like the female sex organ. The Romans were big on oysters, which have a lot of zinc needed to produce sperm. They also increase testosterone.

Other foods to increase the sex drive are avocados because they help with female lubrication and builds stamina. Caviar has lots of vitamins and minerals and the eggs represent fertility. Whipped cream is a fun option during times of intimacy.

admin
    Keymaster

Tell me how can all the fruits or food you mentioned above to boost libido or to improve sex drive, can be integrated or is there any medicine which uses all the stuff to increase libido…
    Tell me do u know any supplement to enhance sex drive..

admin
    Keymaster

Ginseng is said to boost sex drive, visit Anne Summers, they have the right kind of food supplement that can boost sex drive.

admin
    Keymaster
    temi;5894 wrote:

Ginseng is said to boost sex drive, visit Anne Summers, they have the right kind of food supplement that can boost sex drive.

Tell me more about sex boosting supplements and what is anne summers?

As a virgin it is kind of hard to say, but i would definately start with fresh fruit and vegetables and avoid foods that are high in saturated fats.
    These tend to slow your libido and aren’t really all that healthy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.