Favourite kind music?

Home Forums Off Topic Entertainment & other discussion Favourite kind music?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  admin 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

I think it’s important for those that are dating to have similar taste in music. In this way, discussions such as: “Turn that shit off! I can’t take it anymore!” can be avoided in a future relationship. Also, going out together might become a problem if one, lets say, listens to rock, while the other one enjoys pop or something, because the pubs and people are different. So even if you say: “Ok, I can tolerate my partner’s taste in music”, it will affect you sooner or later, and you’ll have to either give up your friends and lifestyle, or keep it and risk distancing from your partner.

I like metal music in general, but if I’m drunk enough, I can dance to Britney Spears! 😀 What about you people?

kappa845

I’m into anything, but depends on the mood I am: hip-hop when I drive, Gheorghe Zamfir’s flute when I want to remember things, Enya at home when I work, and metal music at work ( a colleague from my office listens to metal daily, so I started enjoying it 🙂 ) .

Voteforpedro

Im a big fan of metal music, plus indie and electro! I dont think music tastes are really a maker or a breaker in a relationship though…its important to like different things…as this keeps you both interesting to each other!

John Lover

Britney Spears, she wants to…

Rock, Metal, Classical, Funk, Jazz, Blues, Accoustic and Experimental.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.