Does she want to be more than friends?

Home Forums Dating Men Does she want to be more than friends?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Spring81 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Spring81

You may have recently found yourself attracted to a female friend or perhaps you?ve had a crush on her all along. If you?ve decided to tell her you want to be more than friends here are a few things to consider.

Is she available? Approaching your friend and asking her out on a date is sure to fail if she?s in a relationship. Even if she?s in a bad relationship, it?s not the time to put a move on her. Another thing you want to avoid is being the guy she turns to when she breaks up with someone. When her heart heals she may move on. And you could lose the friendship.

Is there chemistry? You and your friend my have a lot of fun together and some things in common, but is there chemistry? Do you sense any interest on her part? You?ll have an easier time of transitioning into a dating relationship if you can sense there?s chemistry between the two of you.

Has anyone turned a friendship into a relationship?

I think its very rare for a friend to turn into my boyfriend. I have quite a few male friends, granted a lot of them are gay, but the straight ones I seriously cannot look at them in any other way except for a friend; i am not sure why this is but they are not attractive to me, especially because I have known them a long time and never had anything intimate with them. I am not saying it can’t happen but from a woman’s point of view It’s very unlikely.

btw if any guys out there are interested in a chat I am free and single and bored!! lol. My dating profile link is in my profile contact information.

admin
    Keymaster

do u really believe in friendship between boys and girls?) somebody for sure loves while another person longs for anybody else)

mark
    Angelina;5776 wrote:

do u really believe in friendship between boys and girls?) somebody for sure loves while another person longs for anybody else)

I can tell from my own experience that it’s not true, friendship between a boy and a girl is possible. Not always though. Sometimes even friendship betwen two men or two women is in danger if u know what I mean) It’s so unpredictable.

darlene

A friend of mine told me that if both the man and women are very attractive it will be very difficult. However, if they are both very ugly then it is possible for men and women to be friends. 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.