Dating Scammer you should be aware of doctorabrakadabra@yahoo.com

Home Forums Off Topic Dating Scams Dating Scammer you should be aware of doctorabrakadabra@yahoo.com

This topic contains 24 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  admin 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

Hello dear
    Complement of the day to you,

Please pardon me if i interfere into your privacy, my name is Miss Adonica Hakim Jali, Age 23, height 5 ft 11 inches, weight 62 i am the only daughter of Late Mr. Keib Hakim Jali from Libya North Africa, my father was the chief executive officer of oilibya company in Tripoli capital of Libya, I observed you are an important personality before i made up my mind to contact you.

Please I will like to know more about you because i wish to share truelove with you and more importantly, i have with me some funds which i like to will invest in a good business. I wish you could be honest to me so that i can go into this investment with you by my side and i will also need your good advices.

First of all, I will like to know what you do for a living; remember you caught my attention that was why i contacted you in the first place. You will know more about me as we communicate along. I shall send my pictures to you in my next e-mail; I will like you to send me your pictures for my perusal.

Thanks for your understanding, hoping to hear from you soon.
    From my heart
    Miss Adony

admin
    Keymaster

My name is Miss angela , i am interested to have a relationship with you. Please contact me at
    (angela21dukson@yahoo.com) i will give you a full introduction of my self,I know age will not be a
    bearer to our relationship, and i will send you my pictures. beside there is something very
    important i will like to tell you when you contact me, Please I don’t chat, just write to me on
    my email address and i will respond to you. waiting to hear from you.
    angela.

admin
    Keymaster

Hello,
    I am lovely Juliana,i drop at your profile,And I love what i saw there, i believe we can get acquainted if it interest you get back to me and more,i am
    cute,Accommodate,caring,Affectionate and very lively,I am of
    the school of thought that believes in the maxim that says It is good to love And be Loved.Love should be sharing ,True,Honest and caring.I need a man who posses all this Attributes and Qualities.I have all the Qualities that a man
    desires and Craves in a woman.You can contact me direct to my email address here for me to send you my pictures ok,Please contact me direct to my private Email;juliana4me50@yahoo.com.sg

admin
    Keymaster

Hey How are you currently doing? I like your page.

Would you like to see my best non-public images?

Message me at [email]saxeuz269@hotmail.com[/email] and i am going to answer back with my private images.

admin
    Keymaster

Im a 28 single female looking for friends maybe more. I enjoy being outside,
    playing darts, camping, drinking, and dancing.
    Im looking for a man 18 to 40 who is single, has a job, and likes to have
    fun
    my pics are here:
    saitdating. ru

admin
    Keymaster

Natalya [email]jhjuau@compuserve.com[/email]

I am so tired of being alone is waiting for and what i believe.
    I’m tired of falling asleep, to wake up from i feel cold.
    And I got used to the silence, which is let into my soul.
    All days are alike, all the colors slowly fade
    I go around in circles, and the sun shines, but not warms me.
    I do not want to meet the dawn and see the sunset alone,
    And to find new strength to meet my happiness,
    Having lost a lot in life, leave the past and will never remember
    Where is the man who will rescue me from my loneliness?
    So if you’re serious about me?
    I’m certainly ready for a meeting, training, communication, and can love.
    Anyone not able to know about the future because you can not really
    now know that our knowledge can be with each other will lead to our marriage,
    Or conversely, we do not love each other, and do not like each other,
    because all people are different, unknown, and may be not interesting.
    I honestly do not want to appear ridiculous or in bad taste,
    And I hope you do not ignore my letter and respond in sufficient numbers of thoughts,
    so that we can continue to get to know each other and share photos,
    I really want to find a woman’s happiness, love and be loved.
    If your words or your attitude towards me, or worse yet, your actions do not like me,
    I’m not going to continue acquaintance with you, if your answer is greedy and not the words of interest,
    I will not answer you, and i erase you forever of my life.
    However, I now wish you only happiness.
    Natalya

admin
    Keymaster

My name is Miss Blessing Kuru, i saw your email address in the internat,i would like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address (Blessingkuru44@[]yahoo.com) believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Miss Blessing.(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life

admin
    Keymaster

How are you, hope you are fine. My name is Miss
    Glory and I saw your email today in a site called ([]forums.imyours.co.uk) ,
    please i would like you to contact me with
    this email box to know more
    ([EMAIL=”glory_simon@hotmail.com”]glory_simon@hotmail.com[/EMAIL])

admin
    Keymaster

Hello! All is fine?
    I hope you okay and wonderfully mood! As I consider you have some amaze to find my text. Don’t be embarrassed. I was in dating agency and there found your some data. So I has decided to try meet with you. Answer me how do you think about it?
    Soooo. It will be curious to try our conversation. And for me it’s interesting to date with good man. I’m honest, opened and kind woman. My name is Helena and I’m single 29 years old and never married. I work as designer. What is interesting for you? What do you wish to know about me? I have no experience date in this way. Write me about you and I’ll send you my picture and we will converse better. So, you can ask me what you interesting. I have a bit confusions for first contact! And I hope to your support.
    Bye bye and wish you good time! Lena

admin
    Keymaster

[Andalus]Hello dear temi, do you remember how we communicated with you?
    Long ago you could not see, I am Olga – with Russia, do you remember me?

“[Andalus]Come to my page[Andalus] – let’s talk, I’m waiting!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.