Dating Scammer you should be aware of doctorabrakadabra@yahoo.com

Home Forums Off Topic Dating Scams Dating Scammer you should be aware of doctorabrakadabra@yahoo.com

This topic contains 24 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  admin 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

I just got home and checked my mail. I am glad to receive your letter. It was a nice surprise. I’m at a loss. I do not know what to write in this letter. I’ll tell you about themselves and respond to your questions that would take a closer look. I would like that you would tell about themselves and answered my questions. It was nice when we get better communication.
    So I write about myself. I hope you might be interested. This is my first experience with a foreign man. I hope it will be fun and our relationship will be good. Let’s leave all modesty, and we will talk as friends. I think it will help us get closer. Temi I must confess to you right away that I am not from your country and I’ve never been in your country. I was not able to register on a dating site, and provide my own country. So I said your country. I want to say that these feelings nor distance nor language nor ethnicity, nor religion, nor age does not matter. Temi of course I can not influence your choice or opinion. if you do not want to know me better and to stop dating, then write me. I understand all …
    By profession I am a doctor. Work in the hospital pediatrician. My mother was a doctor, my grandmother worked as a doctor. In my family a lot of doctors. Sometimes I think that every doctor in my village, my cousin. But I am a pediatrician working in my family I have so many young patients, and they all require my attention.
    Since I promised to write a little about myself, I keep my promises. I am 35 years old. I was born in September 3, 1976. My height 172 cm and my weight is 60 kg … I hope you enjoy it. Temi I’m not a supermodel, but I try to look after themselves.
    I will send you some pictures in this letter. Please write your comments. I want to know your opinion. I’ve never had a husband. But my young man decided not to make me an offer. And now I am alone. Men in Russia are cowardly! In any case, now I do not regret that I did not marry him. I hope that my life will lead to a decent man. I live in a small village called Syumsi. It is located in the central part of Russia. This is a small town. No more than 5 000 inhabitants. Everyone knows each other.
    All news in our village passed very quickly. I was born here to see prices, but I do not like this place. I feel on the edge of the earth. I’ve heard that all people have long been using the Internet. I started using it only a month ago. My first impression, “It’s fun.” It’s great when two people can communicate freely. I like to listen to different music depending on my mood. I like to listen to pop songs, classics. Also, when I’m sad, I listen to calm song. From foreign executors I like to listen to Madonna. Temi what songs you like? I like to watch romantic movies, comedies. I love to laugh and joke. I am a gay woman. I do not like sadness. Sometimes, in my spare time I go to the theater or cinema. I love to see some play. Mostly I watch old movies, they make more sense. It is too much fantasy and violence, and horror. Which have an impact on the psyche of children. Temi I wonder what movies you love to watch how you spend your spare time?
    If something interests you, you ask, I’ll try to answer your questions. I do not know what more do you want to know about me. I’ll write about themselves, about their interests. But you also write me about yourself, about your hobbies. Temido not forget to send me your photo. Hopefully, as long as enough. I’ll wait for your letter.
    Mariay

admin
    Keymaster

ply-to [email]gloryjohnson62@ymail.com[/email]
    to
    date 20 October 2011 16:00
    subject Hello dear friend.
    Signed by yahoo.com

Warning: This message may not be from the alleged person or organisation. Beware of following any links in it or of providing the sender with any personal information. Learn more
    Hello dear friend.
    I saw your profile and your email today at (friends.iloveqatar.net) when i was browsing in the internet seeking for a really partner.My name is glory johnson,i would love to know about you if you reply my mail through my email address above for more introduction and also my picture,

Yours,glory.

admin
    Keymaster

Hi my name is Anita 25 years, I saw your profile on this site I think that you are a very interesting person. So I decided to use the chance to get to know you more, Hope I will be welcome and I don’t think that the age and appearance is so important, is what is inside you and how do you feel about the life . here is my email id which i will like you to reply through this mail id ([EMAIL=”anita.kazim@yahoo.com”]anita.kazim@yahoo.com[/EMAIL])

reason because i have something very important to share with you once i receive an email from you.expecting your email soon.Thanks
    Lot of Love.
    Anita.

admin
    Keymaster

hello

[INDENT] hello
    i am monica,i saw your profile
    and i develop interest in you.here
    is my private email adrress(MONM4u@yahoo.com)
    send me a mail to my email address above
    so i can send you my photos and tell
    you more about my self.
    (MONM4U@yahoo.com) [/INDENT]

admin
    Keymaster

Hey, why do not you write? You forgot about me? “I am very unhappy without you, remember me?” It’s me, Olga from Russia, Moscow, remember? I’m waiting for you on his page on the Internet, and miss you terribly!

admin
    Keymaster

Hi my name is Jennifer am 24yrs old single English speaking girl, i just felt attracted about you, i wish to have an intimate relationship with you,could you respond to me directly on my email at [EMAIL=”jenniferbabe86@yahoo.com”]jenniferbabe86@yahoo.com[/EMAIL] and i will tell you more about myself and purpose of aquentancy, and hope to send you my pictures when i receive your mail. Bye..

admin
    Keymaster

Hello dear
    My name is Maria Bernardo,i wish to ask for your true friendship.I have important reasons to request your interest. I will explain more of myself assoon as i hear from you .i waits to hear from you
    Thanks
    Maria
    ———————————-SPANISH———————————-
    Hola queridos
    Mi nombre es Maria Bernardo, me gustaría pedir su friendship.I verdad tienen razones importantes para pedir su interés. Voy a explicar assoon más de mí mismo según lo que oigo de ti. I espera a escuchar de usted
    gracias
    Maria

admin
    Keymaster

Name: beta
    Email: [EMAIL=”betababy4y@yahoo.com”]betababy4y@yahoo.com[/EMAIL]
    Reason: Partnership
    I am an easy walking girl very very lonely in harth full of loving and caring honesty and God fearing and am here in search a nice man of the same quality that will be my life partner

admin
    Keymaster

Loveth Belleh [email]lovethbelleh@hotmail.com[/email]

Hello
    My name is Loveth, i saw your email in my online search for friendship so i decided to write you. It will be a pleasure to read from you,if you wouldn’t mind, you can email me so that i can reply you quickly and also send my picture for you to know me. I want you to know that real love matters. I will be expecting your mail soon, kiss.
    Your lovely new friend,
    Loveth

admin
    Keymaster

Linda Marouk [email]lindamarouk2@hotmail.co.uk[/email]

Hello
    My name is Linda, i saw your email in my online search for friendship so i decided to write you. It will be a pleasure to read from you,if you wouldn’t mind, you can email me so that i can reply you quickly and also send my picture for you to know me. I want you to know that real love matters. I will be expecting your mail soon, kiss.
    Your lovely new friend,
    Linda

admin
    Keymaster

hello
    My name is ruth ,i saw your profile today
    and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more and i
    want you to send an email to my private email address so i can give you my
    picture for you to know whom i am.
    Here is my email address([EMAIL=”ruth.peterson86@yahoo.com”]ruth.peterson86@yahoo.com[/EMAIL])
    I believe we can move from here!and remember distance of colour doesn’t
    matter anything but love matters alot in life.
    I am waiting for your mail to my private email address above.
    see your reply soon.
    ruth

admin
    Keymaster

Hello dear
    My name is Maria Bernardo,i wish to ask for your true friendship.I have important reasons to request your interest. I will explain more of myself assoon as i hear from you .i waits to hear from you
    Thanks
    Maria
    ———————————-SPANISH———————————-
    Hola queridos
    Mi nombre es Maria Bernardo, me gustaría pedir su friendship.I verdad tienen razones importantes para pedir su interés. Voy a explicar assoon más de mí mismo según lo que oigo de ti. I espera a escuchar de usted
    gracias
    Maria

admin
    Keymaster

Amina Sary [email]aminasary5@yahoo.com[/email]

[4]
    My name is miss Amina, never married. l saw your profile today and after going through it many times then l made up my mind to contact you as my friend. so l want you to write back to me through my email address so that l will give you my picture and for you to know who l am. l hope to see your mail OK is from me, i want to make friends any we in this world .

Miss Amina

admin
    Keymaster

Hello sweetie

My name is Judy, i am 25yrs old, i’m a free minded, open hearted girl, i like to take life as easy as i could, i’m one of the few that still believes in friendship,love, trust and signs,it will be my sincere pleasure to be your friend if you don’t mind, i hope you will not take my request for granted, feel free to email me at my private email address,([EMAIL=”judy4melove@ymail.com”]judy4melove@ymail.com[/EMAIL]) i look forward to hear from you soon.
    Take care.

Judy.

Hallo schatje

Mijn naam is Judy, ik ben 25yrs oud, ik ben een vrije geest, open hart meisje, ik hou van het leven te nemen net zo makkelijk als ik kon, ik ben een van de weinige die nog gelooft in vriendschap, liefde, vertrouwen en tekenen , het zal mijn oprechte plezier om je vriend zijn als je het niet erg, ik hoop dat je niet mijn verzoek om het toegekende nemen, voel je vrij om me te mailen op mijn prive e-mailadres, ([EMAIL=”judy4melove@ymail.com”]judy4melove@ymail.com[/EMAIL]) i naar uit te kijken van u te horen binnenkort.
    Wees voorzichtig.

Judy.

admin
    Keymaster

I am Miss Favour,
    and i am well pleased with your contact information!
    hope you will enjoy my love acknowledgement.!
    my dear new friend.!

believe that ,Love demands no Ethnic or Ages, Love is patient and kind. !
    Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. Love does not demand its own way. !
    Love is not irritable, and it keeps no record of when it has been wronged. !
    It is never glad about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. !

Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful! !
    and endures through every circumstance.
    ([EMAIL=”favour_debor62@yahoo.com”]favour_debor62@yahoo.com[/EMAIL])that’s my mail contact .!
    I’m pleased to attach my picture in my next mail.!
    I really care for your friendship and more!!
    Waiting to read yours.!
    Thanks!!

kind regard!
    Yours Humble New Friend.!
    Favour Debor!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.