Dating scam emails

Home Forums Off Topic Dating Scams Dating scam emails

This topic contains 65 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  admin 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

glory west [email]000111222222w@att.net[/email]

Hello
    My name is Glory west i seek for true friendship and partner, so i contact you, please if you don’t mind I will like you to respond to my mail so I can send you my picture and tell you more about myself,
    Glory

admin
    Keymaster

Name: anita
    Email: [EMAIL=”anitasamuel200@hotmail.fr”]anitasamuel200@hotmail.fr[/EMAIL]
    Reason: Partnership
    my dearest my name is miss Anita mo hammed i am writing from Dakar Senegal in the western part of Africa please i have something very important to explain to you please contact me back through my private email address ( [EMAIL=”anitasamuel200@hotmail.fr”]anitasamuel200@hotmail.fr[/EMAIL])thanks as i wait for your urgent reply ,,,

admin
    Keymaster

My name is miss Amina, never married. l saw your profile today and after going through it many times then l made up my mind to contact you as my friend. so l want you to write back to me through my email address so that l will give you my picture and for you to know who l am. l hope to see your mail OK is from me, i want to make friends any we in this world .

Miss Amina

admin
    Keymaster

i Dear how are you today i hope that you are doing fine as i am feeling alright also my name is Linda Harry from west l am searching for a real friend that is trust and worthy and caring. a friend who understand the real meaning of love and trust in each other a mature partner that will be faithful to me and will understand that a real love dose not count distance or colour after reading your profile and email at internet i feel a great joy in my heart withing me. i took interest on you despite that i have not seen you in person but your profiles really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you. and I hope you will be the true loving, honest partner that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me please i will like you to reply to me urgently so i will tell you more about my self this is my box above please try to mail me back on my email address (linda_haryy@yahoo.com ) so that i can be able to send you my pictures, God bless you. Miss Linda

admin
    Keymaster

Interested to know you,
    My name is Miss Rita Dabah,And I saw your profile in today so i became intrested to communicate with you, i will also like to know you the more, and i want you to send a mail to my email so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.i believe we can move from here. I am waiting for your mail soon. Miss Rita (Remember the distance, colour or age does not matter but what matters in life is the true love) Yours Lovely, Miss Rita

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Dear,
    My name is Miss faith,
    and I’m interested in knowing you and being friendly with you
    ([EMAIL=”k.faith69@yahoo.com”]k.faith69@yahoo.com[/EMAIL]) is my private email
    address. I would like you to contact me back so that
    you know me better and I send my photo
    to you. I look forward to hearing from you, Sincerely
    in love

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.