Dating scam emails

Home Forums Off Topic Dating Scams Dating scam emails

This topic contains 65 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  admin 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 66 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

Hello my dear,
    I’m contacting you for friendship, having the same desire kindly reply me back [EMAIL=”jessi_alex@yahoo.co.uk”]jessi_alex@yahoo.co.uk[/EMAIL]’ with your photo and a litle bit of your self. hope to read from you soon.
    from Jessica.
    bye

admin
    Keymaster

Hello
    My name is miss Jelin,i am looking for a new friend i saw your profile today at and became interested in you,i
    will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email
    address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email

address ([EMAIL=”Jelin_baby@yahoo.ca”]Jelin_baby@yahoo.ca[/EMAIL])

I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for
    your mail to my email address ([EMAIL=”Jelin_baby@yahoo.ca”]Jelin_baby@yahoo.ca[/EMAIL]) Remember the distance, color or age
    does not matter but love matters allot in life Please reply me with my email

Jelin

admin
    Keymaster

HELLO my name is
    elizabeth,i saw your profile today in [URL=http://www.yasni.ch/][/URL]
    when i was browsing today in internet
    became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address I believe we can move from here I am waiting.
    (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
    Thanks elizabeth.

admin
    Keymaster

Hello My name is Grace, i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will send to you my projectures and tell you more of me here is my email address ([EMAIL=”grace_john350@yahoo.co.uk”]grace_john350@yahoo.co.uk[/EMAIL].) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above Somebody love and cares. Grace

swoopo

I don’t know if any of you herad about a lady who replyed to one of these emails and the scammer starting talking to her for 3 months and the lady starting to feel for him , then he manged to get her to send $15000 because he claimed he was in trouble. Be careful everyone these scammers are cleaver people when trying to get money out of you!!!!

admin
    Keymaster

Hello
    My Name is Angel i saw your profile today at [URL=http://imyours.co.uk/]imyours.co.uk[/URL] and i love it,i think we can make it together, therefore i would like you to contact me back through my email address [EMAIL=”angelyak46@yahoo.com”]angelyak46@yahoo.com[/EMAIL] so i will tell you more about myself and i will also send you my photo as soon as you contact me back.Hopping to hear from you soonest, UNDERSTAND THAT LOVE IS ONE Bless WITH LOVE AND TRUST Thanks
    Yours Angel

[EMAIL=”angelyak46@yahoo.com”]angelyak46@yahoo.com[/EMAIL]

admin
    Keymaster

paulaj1@daylighting.com

to temi
    show details 16:27 (13 minutes ago)

Hello My Friend!
    I write to you the letter, and I hope to receive the answer from you.
    My name is Anna.
    I the young woman, average years, I have brown hair. I the beautiful woman 🙂
    And live in Russia, city Zelenodolsk.
    My city is in 920 km from Moscow.
    And if you wish to get acquainted with me, I shall be very happy to answer your
    letter.
    And I would like to tell why I write to you.
    The matter is that in 2 weeks I shall visit the UK or other country in
    the Europe.
    Now I have the plan to visit UK.
    But I have no friends or relatives in the UK or other country in the
    Europe.
    And while I at all do not know what country better to visit.
    In WHAT CITY OR ANOTHER COUNTRY YOU LIVE NOW? We could have our meeting?
    Tell to me more about your country or city? What interesting?
    I shall have the tourist visa, and I can visit any country in the
    Europe. And can travel in USA.
    But main my purpose, it to find the good friend for me.
    The man for serious attitudes and if you are now alone?
    You have not the wife or children I ask you to write to me the letter.
    And we could learn better each other.
    I have not boyfriend, and I have not children.
    To write to you the letter, I have addressed in agency of acquaintances, and to
    me give yours e-mail.
    It not a spam or other bad things. So, please, answer me!!!
    My letter, this offer to acquaintance and to learn better each other.
    In my next letter I will send you my photo!!! I hope you will be like
    see me. 🙂
    And I would like to receive your photo too.

Please, answer only my personal e-mail: [EMAIL=”Sm1rnovaAnna@rambler.ru”]Sm1rnovaAnna@rambler.ru[/EMAIL]

The best regards,

Yours Anna.

admin
    Keymaster

———- Forwarded message ———-
    Date: 2 June 2011 20:25
    Subject: Hello
    To:

Hello

I’m miss Kate Celine, interested in you and i wish to have you as my friend, for a friend is all about Respect, Admiration, love and passion. Also friendship is consist of sharing of ideas and planing together, i intend to send you my picture for you, if you reply me.

Thanks from Kate Celine.

admin
    Keymaster

Hello sweetie

My name is Judy, i am 25yrs old, i’m a free minded, open hearted girl, i
    like to take life as easy as i could, i’m one of the few that still
    believes in friendship,love, trust and signs, am very much single and
    ready to mingle. was browsing through the internet and came across your
    contact believe me i like what i see and i am attracted to you, it will be
    my sincere pleasure to be your friend if you don’t mind, i hope you will
    not take my request for granted, feel free to email me, i will appreciate
    it if you can send me some pics to my private email address, (
    [EMAIL=”judycares9@ymail.com”]judycares9@ymail.com[/EMAIL] ) i look forward to hear from you soon.
    Take care.

Judy.

admin
    Keymaster

Hello, my dear. My name is Mabel, a woman, I saw your profile today, then I feel that the overthrow of the massage to you, please, I want to know more about you and if you can send e-mail to my email address to you my picture because I did something important that I want to share with you if only you can give me your interest. Please do not think otherwise just mail me explain to you though, you will understand me here is my e-mail address ([EMAIL=”mabel_luis20@yahoo.com”]mabel_luis20@yahoo.com[/EMAIL]) Mabel.

admin
    Keymaster

Hello my dearest,
    Hope this email finds you in good health with due respect and hearltful of tears since we have not known or meet ourselves. After i read your respond i can not hide any thing to you , i will like to open up mu mind and tell you about my condition here, Well I am Miss Amina Sary from republic of Sudan in Central Africa Dafur, the only daughter of Mr Almammy Sary. i am 26 years old lady .my Father was one of the high officers in the leadership of our country, was unlucky to be among those killed by the rebels army. but now i am presently in missionary church camp refugee in Dakar Senegal through the help of Revrened Sister who took me to this country senegal because of the on-going war in my country, which i lost my Daddy during the war i am the only dauther; left on the family, i am here with my age mother but it happen that my mummy died here last year on heart attach.even i lost contact of all members of my family as war scather everybody.

l am looking for a honest man who will love and care for me which will be my life parnter. I am honestly seeking for a long-term relationship that can leads to marriage, if Almighty God wish it, i am honest and gentle and friendly and hard working girl that believes in love and faithfullness. Well i was doing my second year in school of nursing when the war start, i stop and all my wish is to continue my nursing study with some body who will make use of my late father weath.

On my coming to Senegal, i took along with me documents of my father which is in my possesion now. So my darling i am asking for your assistance in the area of my future investment and also for a help hand over some amount of money in my possession. This money is my inheritance (US$ 2.500.000.00 Million) is deposited in a bank some years ago by my father he made me the sole beneficiary. I am now asking you to stand on my behalf as my trustee/ my oversea partner so that we can get this money and use it together as investment. I have no other person as family, the only person i have now is Revrened Pastor Patric Faye who is the Reverend pastor of the (church of God Mission camp here in refugee.) him and her wife is good to me since i came here, in case if you want to speak to me i will give you the Rev telephone no []+221774499389 . so that you can call me and we discuss. because here in the camp we are not allowed to won mobile phone as a result of muslem law.

Please, kindly attach your direct full information such as your phone numbers, full names and address, as you reply to me soonest. i will give you bank contact where this money is lodge for you to contact them, Indeed i am taking you as my everything in life and i hope that you will help me so that we can start a better life and i will come over to meet you as soon as bank transfer the money into your account.I will be waiting to hear from you soonest. Have a very nice day, i send you my photo , I will always remain yours in love, Yours sincerely Amina

admin
    Keymaster

Hello,
    Nice to meet you, I am Miss Josephine, I’m single, calm, communicative and
    young looking girl, i become interested in you after going through your profile
    in (whois.pho.to ) and I want us to do a very good and meaningful relationship
    together, please contact me through my e-mail so that I will tell you all about
    me with my picture for you to know who I am. Am waiting to hear from you
    through my e-mail , thanks and God bless you.

From Miss Josephine

admin
    Keymaster

Love From Morien
    Hello Dear !
    Good morning or whatever the weather may be, How is everything with you, I picked interest on you when i saw your profile in this site([]forums.imyours.co.uk)
    . I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very vital to disclose with you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it’s a public site. I will be very happy, If you can get back to me, through my e-mail Is( [EMAIL=”Moriengodswill1@yahoo.com”]Moriengodswill1@yahoo.com[/EMAIL]) So we can get to know each other better,and i well give you my pictures and also tell you more about me ok,I will be glad to hear from you okay
    bigg kissess And huggs for U

Mss Morien,

admin
    Keymaster

My dearest,
    With hope this mail will get you at your good health.I am pleased to write to have a good relationship with you.
    My name is Miss Melissa,good looking,sincere and honest young girl.I need a sincere and honest friend that will lead to a long lasting relationship.I am hoping for kind your response if i interest you,so we can share pictures and know ourselves more.I will send my picture when i hear from you,i wish to have yours too.
    melissawilliamslove@yahoo.co.uk
    Yours sincere friend,
    Melissa Williams

admin
    Keymaster

Hello
    My name is Ms. Sadia, i saw your profile today on this site and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and if you don’t mind i will like you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address([EMAIL=”sedia_mat@yahoo.com”]sedia_mat@yahoo.com[/EMAIL]) believe we can move from here! I am waiting for your mail to my email address above (Remember the distance or color does not matter even our age different because i have something very IMPORTANT to tell you,but love matters allot in life.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.