Dating scam emails

Home Forums Off Topic Dating Scams Dating scam emails

This topic contains 65 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  admin 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 66 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

from Madison Koroma
    reply-to [email]madison2kc@yahoo.com[/email]
    to
    date 18 March 2010 10:20
    subject Hello Dear
    mailed-by yahoo.com
    Signed by yahoo.com

Hello Dear
    Hello. My name is Madison.I’ am a caring and loving single girl willing to talk with people and learn more about each others culture and ways of leaving.I am happy to reply to your add, Little of my hobbies are listening to music, playing guitter, reading, cooking and dancing. I hope to have a good communication with you if you are caring no matter the space and distance. It will be appreciated if you write back so that we can communicate better.
    Hope to hear from you.
    Madison.

i have seen and been subject to hundreds of these silly emails, i wish there was a way to filter email efficiently

admin
    Keymaster

My Dearest
    I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.
    How was your day today i hope everting is will with you over there
    My name as I have earlier said is Miss Jesica Dabah (23) single and never married, I came from Rwanda in Central Africa and presently I am residing in Dakar Senegal as a Refugee. This is as result of the Civil War that was fought in my country some years ago. My late Father Dr Dabah Adisa was Chairman Managing Director (INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) in KIGALI the capital of my Country, and he was also the personal adviser to our former Head of State before the Rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed Dadd and Mumm in cold blood.

It’s only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a West African Country Senegal where I am living now as a Refugee. I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attach here is my picture. May stop here for now, hoping to hear from you soon and I will like to see your pic too.
    Yours Forever in love
    Miss Jesica

admin
    Keymaster

Hello, How are you?hope you’re swimming majestically in the ocean of health,it was so pleasant with me to see your profile in this site and this is justified with the message sent to you,sweet things are very easy to buy, sweet words are very easy to say, but sweet and understanding friends are very hard to find, are you a sweet friend? write me a mail at (Roseline.mohamedatif@yahoo.com) for me to give you my picture and details,i speak English,what about you? i am waiting for your mail. care from, Roseline.

admin
    Keymaster

from Olivia
    reply-to [email]oliviadan01@yahoo.com.ph[/email]
    to
    date 6 April 2010 22:16
    subject Hello
    Signed by yahoo.com.ph

hide details 22:16 (11 hours ago)

Images are not displayed.
    Display images below
    Hello
    My Name is Olivia. i saw your email contact today and i thought of writing you to know you better, and if you can send an email to my email address here,i will give you my full details with my pictures for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address (oliviadan01@yahoo.com.ph) I believe we can move from here, Am waiting for your mail to my email address above because i have alot
    to tell you.Lot’s of love
    Miss Olivia.

admin
    Keymaster

HELLO

How are you? i hope you are fine, My name is Miss Joy, I am browsing today in (/[]forums.imyours.co.uk) so i come acrose your profile, it seams like some thing touches me, i started having some feeling in me which i have never experience in my life before, i decided to write you, l will also like to know you the more,and l want you to send an email to my email address so l can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.
    Here is my email ([EMAIL=”joyotala@hotmail.com”]joyotala@hotmail.com[/EMAIL])
    I believe we can move from here!
    I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.
    Miss Joy.
    (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
    send an email to my email address so l can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.
    Here is my email address( [EMAIL=”joyotala@hotmail.com”]joyotala@hotmail.com[/EMAIL])

admin
    Keymaster

‘Hello Is a pleasure geting accross your profile,i realy felt like you are the right one i’m looking for.i’m a female i care about you,and you know distance or age is not the matter what matters is love.this is my email (maryjane4real212@gmail.com).you can write to me so that i will tell you all about meand send you my picture,your mail to me is very improtant.Bye yours sincere maryjane.’

admin
    Keymaster

My Dearest,

How are you today together with your business and your entire
    family? I guess that everything is ok with you
    As is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile [URL=http://www.lovetropolis.com/][/URL] today i choosed you as the only one whom i can give my heart as far as love is concern ensuring i bring joy and happiness into your door step. if you are interested in me and want to know more about me and to view my beautiful pictures,
    you can contact me on My dear i want you to understand that there is no age,race,colour and religion bar when it comes to true love,only what is important is pure love and devoted relationship,Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible,Thank you.
    Miss Elisabeth.
    [EMAIL=”elisaomar1@yahoo.com”]elisaomar1@yahoo.com[/EMAIL][/I]

admin
    Keymaster

[EMAIL=”tercyofor@yahoo.com”]tercyofor@yahoo.com[/EMAIL]

Hello
    Compliment of the day to you,with hope that you are physically and emotionally alright, l do believe that this mail will reach in good condition. My name is Tercy, i saw your profile here in this dating site [URL=http://www.adifni.com/][/URL] and admire it, i think we can have a lovely trusted relationship, please i would like you to contact me directly through my email address:([EMAIL=”tercyofor@yahoo.com”]tercyofor@yahoo.com[/EMAIL]) i will tell you more about myself, as soon as you contact me back, but then remember colour, distance or age difference does not matter alot in LOVE affair, i think we can make it together, hoping for your lovely reply soonest
    Tercy.

admin
    Keymaster

Hello dear new friend,
    How are you? i hope all is well with you, i hope you may not know me, and i don’t know who you are, My Name is Miss Julivin yak, i am just browsing now, i saw your profile . i have some feelings in me so i became interested in you, l will also like to know you the more,and l want you to send an email to my email address if possible send me your photo ([EMAIL=”julivin_yak@ymail.com”]julivin_yak@ymail.com[/EMAIL]) so l can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.
    I believe we can move from here!
    I am waiting for your mail to my email address.
    miss julivin.

admin
    Keymaster

reply-to [email]ciciliakhalifa2000@hotmail.fr[/email]
    to
    date 10 August 2010 14:13
    subject hello my dear
    mailed-by yahoo.com
    Signed by yahoo.com

hide details 14:13 (0 minutes ago)

Hello Dear,

compliment of the season and happy nice day
    My Name is Miss cicilia Khalifa 23 years
    old i will like to know you for a nice
    relationship.
    And i like to share
    my love with you.i am a pretty young
    lady and i think i will really love to
    know you and tell you more
    about me also send you my photo for
    you to know me you can send me an email
    here i will be waiting ok.
    best regard love you
    my dear remember that in love, colour of skin:
    language barrier, race or ethnicity does not matter
    but what matters is undrestanding, trust and care
    for one another.
    am waiting patiently to hear from you soonest.
    wishing you all the best, cicilia
    bye

admin
    Keymaster

hello Is a pleasure geting accross your profile,i realy felt like you are the right one i’m looking for.i’m a female i care about you,and you know distance or age is not the matter what matters is love.this is my email (maryjane4real212@gmail.com).you can write to me so that i will tell you all about meand send you my picture,your mail to me is very improtant.Bye yours sincere maryjane.

admin
    Keymaster

[lucida console]How are you today,

[lucida console]I’ hope all is well. My name is Susan, I am very good looking girl kind, sincere and trusted, God fearing, i was delighted to contact you and I hope you will be the true loving, honest and caring person, that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me,
    [lucida console]So please contact me directly at ( [EMAIL=”susanwilosn963@att.net”]susanwilosn963@att.net[/EMAIL] ) so that I can also send my picture directly to you. Remeber that love has, no colour barrier, religious,nationality or distance barrier, but love matters most,my happiness/ my joy all is in your hands,please don’t let me down ok.regards i kisss you.
    [lucida console]I will be waiting for your response Love.

[lucida console]Yours Susan

admin
    Keymaster

Dear friend
    how are you doing? i hope you are fine ,please don,t be surprise to receive my message, my name is rosemary dallo. i came across your profile at [URL=http://onlinedatingworldz.com/][/URL]websites i decided to communicate with you, because i believe one can find a very good caring, understanding and God fearing person by all means in the world, i hope to hear from you so that i can tell you more about my self with love and trust, and as well give you my pics, please kindly write me back so that we can know more about each other for further conversation.
    yours new friend
    rosemary.

admin
    Keymaster

[EMAIL=”uliagodlove@yahoo.com”]uliagodlove@yahoo.com[/EMAIL]

My name is ulia,
    I am a young beautiful girl with full of love,caring and romantic. I was impress when i saw your profile in( )and i love it, i think we can click together. I will like you to reply me through this my email address [EMAIL=”uliagodlove@yahoo.com”]uliagodlove@yahoo.com[/EMAIL] and i will show you my picture then you will know more about me. please contact me direct to my email address [EMAIL=”uliagodlove@yahoo.com”]uliagodlove@yahoo.com[/EMAIL] so that i will have enough space to attach my picture and send it to you from there you will know more about me. Age,distance and language does not matter but love matters in life.
    Waiting for your reply to my email address soon.
    ulia.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.