Dating scam emails

Home Forums Off Topic Dating Scams Dating scam emails

This topic contains 65 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  admin 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 66 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

HELLO
    My name is jane I am a girl i saw your profile today and became intrested in you. That we may find our selves being in love together as life partner.
    please if you will like to know more about me or see my picture send me email on my Email address so that i will reply you with my picture and tell you more about me. ([EMAIL=”janemboye@yahoo.com”]janemboye@yahoo.com[/EMAIL]) is my email address
    Thanks and remain bless.
    jane
    PLEASE CONTACT ME HERE ([EMAIL=”janemboye@yahoo.com”]janemboye@yahoo.com[/EMAIL])

admin
    Keymaster

fromJuddy Adama to
    date22 November 2009 09:25

Hello
    My name is Juddy, I’m 24 years, single, tall ,good looking young lady, caring and perfect body figure, i saw your email address on google search where searching for a good and caring person for a good relationship and decided to contact you, for us to know more of each other.If you wouldn’t mind i will like you to write to me,so that i can send you my picture remember color, language or distance doesn’t matter in any relationship
    I will be very glad to read from you.
    Juddy.

Obtaila09

my first time was hard but after a couple of time i quit enjoyed speed dating, so good luck.cheers emir

admin
    Keymaster

fromEdnacia Okoh toednaciaokoh01@yahoo.com
    date26 November 2009 06:33subjectHello dearmailed-byyahoo.comSigned byyahoo.com
    hide details 06:33 (2 minutes ago)

Hello dear,

My name is Ednacia Okoh I am a girl, I saw your profile here and my spirite ask me to contact you about this important issue so please, I would like you to send me mail here so that i will tell you about the important issue and also give you my sweet picture. I am waiting for your urgent and immediate reply
    thank you
    Miss Ednacia

admin
    Keymaster

from grace success
    to [email]success_akon@yahoo.ca[/email]
    date 26 November 2009 11:02
    subject Interested in you
    Signed by yahoo.ca

hide details 11:02 (6 minutes ago)

Interested in you
    My name is Grace i am a young beautiful girl with full of love
    well i saw your profile at
    please i will like you to contact me back through my email adderss(success_akon@yahoo.ca)
    at the same time i will show you my photo
    Grace
    contact me with this e mail (success_akon@yahoo.ca)

admin
    Keymaster

Hello my dear,
    My name is susan,i saw your contact today at (dating site) and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.I believe we can move from here!
    (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)Thanks.
    Yours,
    susan.
    My email address is;

[EMAIL=”susan18_wahid@yahoo.com”]susan18_wahid@yahoo.com[/EMAIL]

admin
    Keymaster

topahali.sonko@yahoo.com
    date11 December 2009 16:06subjectHello,Signed byyahoo.com
    hide details 16:06 (6 minutes ago)

Hello,

My name is Pahali,Is nice meeting you in this site, i picked interest in you after reading your profile at(site).i will like to know you better, i believe age and distance has nothing to do with love, so just write me mail through my private email address([EMAIL=”pahali.sonko@yahoo.com”]pahali.sonko@yahoo.com[/EMAIL]) so that we can communicate better and i will send you my pictures in the next mail.
    Thanks.
    yours
    Pahali.

admin
    Keymaster

fromSandra Abars tosandra_abars75@yahoo.co.uk
    date24 December 2009 10:06subjectHi, Greetings from Sandra,Signed byyahoo.co.uk
    hide details 10:06 (9 minutes ago)

Hi, Greetings from Sandra,
    My name is miss Sandra, l saw your profile today on and after going through it
    then l made up my mind to contact you as my friend. so l want you to write back
    to me through my email address (sandra_abars75@yahoo.co.uk) so that l will give
    you my picture and for you to know more about me. l hope to see your mail soon.
    lt is from me,
    miss Sandra.

admin
    Keymaster

from Johnson Belinda
    to [email]belinda06@live.fr[/email]
    date 26 December 2009 14:27
    subject From Belinda.
    mailed-by live.fr

hide details 14:27 (1 hour ago)

Images are not displayed.
    Display images below – Always display images from [email]belinda06@live.fr[/email]
    [email]belinda06@live.fr[/email]

am Belinda by name, am beautiful and sexy, am 5.7 foot tall,am 25 years of age,am simple minded person,easy going
    person,submissive,loyal,honest,caring,lovely,understandable,faithful,sincere,trustworthy.
    I really want a man who will care and love me,I need a man who will always tell me the truth from his heart.I need a man who will be my brother my best friends and if the nature permit it my husband,But if marriage is out of it, I will not mind but as long we got along together with real love I will definitely be satisfied.I read about your profile i develop a feeling, which i want to start a relationship with you,with the content of your profile,you fitting the kind of man that i need in my life,you can contact me with this address,belinda06@live.fr,so that i can send you my photo,and we can start from there and not only that i have something important to tell you.
    Thanks and i await you your speedy reply soonest

admin
    Keymaster

I am back Please check out my articles in the Dating and Relationship section. Please feel free to give me suggestions or ask questions. I look forward to hearing from you.Kristine

admin
    Keymaster

rom Rosemary Birdford
    reply-to [email]mrmbirdford@yahoo.com[/email]
    to [email]rbirrdford@yahoo.com[/email]
    date 3 January 2010 15:43
    subject Hello
    mailed-by yahoo.com
    Signed by yahoo.com

hide details 15:43 (1 minute ago)

Hello
    l am Miss Rosemary Birdford, I am 24 yrs old ligth in colour 5ft.4 tall, I would like us to be friends.

If you are interested in knowing more about me and for me to send you some pictures of mine,get back to me.

My dear,l want you to know that distance,age or colour does not matter in a real relationship.waiting to hear from you soonest.

Thanks,
    Miss Rosemary birdford.

admin
    Keymaster

My Dear,

I have the feeling that this piece of mail will reach you in a perfect state of mind and in a better healthy condition. While searching through the net, I came across your contact address and decided to contact you. I believe and also have the feeling that in todays world, neither race,age,nationality nor religion will any longer posse a barrier to male/female relationships. Although, we do not know each other well but I will really like to have you as a friend or pen pal if that is better for you.

I am a single lady of 23years old, currently studing international relations at the Clarkson University in northern New York, a citizen of Rwanda residing in senegal Presently,

I am doing my final year in the nursing school here . While I hope to hear from you soon, I also look forward to recieve some information concerning you, your family, country and even your personal life experiences. This will give us the opportunity of knowing each other better and be able to understand ourselves more. may God bless you as I wait to hear from you soon.

Thanks.

Yours,

Hanna Onorie

admin
    Keymaster

These are funny. I actually had a friend who received the same email from the woman from Rwanda. I know this because he asked me to translate the email (he doesn’t know English that well). And he was excited, because he was having trouble in connecting with a woman, so he asked me to reply to the email on his behalf. He really believed that this woman wanted to have a relationship with him. And it was even more funny when, after a couple of exchanged emails, the woman replied that she has some troubles with the local authorities and that she needs his account information to transfer some money into it (because she trusts him). I told him that he should forget about her, because it’s a scam, and he became frustrated. Sad but true…

admin
    Keymaster

HELLO
    My name is grace, i saw your profile today and became intrested in
    you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an
    email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know
    whom i am.Here is my email address ([EMAIL=”graceubar2@yahoo.com”]graceubar2@yahoo.com[/EMAIL]) i believe we
    can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address
    above.grace(Remeber the distance or colour does age not matter but love
    matters alot in life)

admin
    Keymaster

Hello Dear,
    my name is peace i saw your profile and i
    found
    pleasure
    to write you as my my friend so that we can communicate to each
    othere,please mail me through my email address

that i will send you my pic for you to know who i am for the love and
    pleasure i have develpoed in your lovely profile i awaits your lovely
    as soon as you get this mail.
    peace
    please please please contact this email directly

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 66 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.