Date with a younger guy/girl

Home Forums Dating Single Parent Dating Date with a younger guy/girl

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  kappa845 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

kappa845

Hey there. We all know how difficult it is for a single parent to find his/her love, especially if the age is not an advantage, but, have you ever though what if you meet a younger potential partner like around 22-25 years old and you fall in love with him?

Indeed, the word is that singles around 25 are more immature, do not know how to raise a kid and so on, but what if? What if 1 year passes by and you see thing are going in a good direction? Is the age difference a great impediment?

datingcoach

Age difference is never a problem if you feel that connection.

However….if they’ve not yet had many life experiences there will always be a problem with them craving them.

So best to go with someone over 30 who has lived a little.

James Preece
    The Dating Guru

Anonymous

i agree with dating guru age is not big factor if you feel that connection….

age can be a problem in some cases though, I know someone who married aged 22 to a guy of late 30s, seven years down the line, the younger person fell out of love with the older person claiming the partner was settling into older ways and less energetic, they aged quickly and found them less attractive. The break up was terrible, kids invoilved etc.

But I do have some experience of it working, usually if the younger person is late 30s + it’s less relevant.

That’s only my take of course.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.