Can I find a date before Valentine’s Day?

Home Forums Online Dating Offers Can I find a date before Valentine’s Day?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  June88 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

June88

I have been single for most of my life. Last few years Valentine’s Day has been very lonely for me but this year I set my self a goal to find a date before Valentine’s Day. So far I have am following this 30 days self improvement challenge called “Find your perfect Valentine’s Date in 30 days” and trying to keep up with the daily challenges. So far so good, feels more confident about my self. Have you guys got more suggestions for me?:rolleyes:

admin
    Keymaster

Of course you can, there is number of options opne to you, here are some suggestions:
    i. Go on a speed dating event. It the 17th today, you still have time to go to a speedating event and meet someone who could be your valentine.
    ii. Online dating. Need I say more, join a reputable online dating site, you valentine may just be waiting there for you.
    iii. At work? Well, if there is that single person you fancy at work, why not ask him out for a drink?
    iv. Friend of a friend? when I was single, a friend set me up with another single friend of his, things did not click between us but, it may just click for you.

Good luck 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.