Are virgins a trophy regardless their age?

Home Forums Dating Men Are virgins a trophy regardless their age?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Michelle 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Michelle

Making love to a virgin is a fantasy that many guys have ? please correct me if I?m wrong :p. But I?m just curious, when she?s a virgin of let?s say 20 years tops would be ok, right? But what about if she?s a virgin at 25? Does it still make you interested or it worries you that it?s either something wrong with her or that she will get too emotionally attached to you and it would be like crazy leaving her if things go wrong after that :confused:

admin
    Keymaster

Many people especially in some particular part of the worlds seem to regard virginity as a trophy.

admin
    Keymaster

Virginity in the age of more than twenty is a weird trophy – so nobody wanted u till that day? it`s not ok, guys)

mark

What would I do with a virgin? I prefer women with some experience. And I’d be afraid to hurt her.

mark

I know some girls that are wanted but for some reason that I cannot understand at all keep their virginity. I don’t believe that they don’t want sex at 20. So what the hell? Are they looking for someone special? They can spend all life looking for. :confused:

admin
    Keymaster

)) really) probably some points of morality forbid them to have sex before they are married, probably it`s a point connected with religion, beliefs etc. but nowadays it`s really abnormal to have no experience in close relations(

mark

Well some girls are not held ry religion or even parents, they are just… Okay I don’t wanna offend anyone)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.