5 best weight loss tips for 2011

Home Forums Off Topic Health Fitness & Wellbeing 5 best weight loss tips for 2011

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  kappa845 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kappa845

1. Smart snacks

When you really want to take a snack, the best choices can be a fruit or a piece of cheese.

2. No more TV when eating

It seems that watching TV when eating is bad for your weight while your body will assimilate 40% more calories than normal.

3. How much do you weight?

Every week take a look on how much do you weight, this way you will know whether you are making any progress or not.

4. Gym – 3 times a week

Or more, if you can. Working your body will increase and maintain your muscles thus the metabolism will be faster and calories will be burned more frequently.

5. Enjoy your breakfast

Breakfast should contain carbs and protein to maintain a constant blood sugar level thus not feeling the need for extra-snacks before the lunch.

Anonymous

I am 22 years old married man, I am 130 pounds in weight,
    I think I am a little bit overweight,
    I want to loose that weight but I don’t like to do exercise or any work out because I don’t have that much time….

admin
    Keymaster
    Adrian;5926 wrote:

I am 22 years old married man, I am 130 pounds in weight,
    I think I am a little bit overweight,
    I want to loose that weight but I don’t like to do exercise or any work out because I don’t have that much time….

Very little changes to ones habit could help us lose weigh for example using the stairs instead of lift/ escalator. Just not having that extra pudding, walking to the train station instead of driving and other little stuff like that would help someone like you who have little time

Davidryan

well I do agree with temi that changes in habits could make it possible to lose weight . Moreover , diet and exercise also have great significance for same purposes . Furthermore, walking is simple exercise for all people .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.