3 Sexual Triggers to turn women on without them having any idea why…

Home Forums Relationship Issues Love, Romance and dating advice 3 Sexual Triggers to turn women on without them having any idea why…

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  kevinmarks 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

kevinmarks

3 Sexual Triggers to turn women on without them having any idea why…- Could This Goldfish Help You Get Laid?

“hey guys, this video has been called “Extremely Controversial”. It documents powerful hidden “seduction triggers” that Sexually Turn Women On without their knowledge.

This may be the craziest video I’ve ever seen in the dating/pickup community:

When you watch it, you’ll uncover one of the biggest biological mysteries behind feminine attraction – and how to use it to your advantage.

In fact, this “gold fish secret” is THE #1 thing you MUST understand if you’re serious about creating instant attraction with your “type” of woman, no matter how hot she is.

(I’m pretty jealous that my friend Josh was the guy to discover it 🙂

The best part is, this technique is the ultimate “equalizer” — meaning that it allows you to beat out guys who are taller, wealthier, better looking or even more well-endowed.

Even if you’ve barely kissed a girl before – it doesn’t matter.

Because when women sense you have the traits he reveals on this video (which btw, have nothing to do with being “alpha”)… they can’t help but want you uncontrollably.

Be sure to watch to the very end – because he reveals three things you can try out on any woman TONIGHT (including a very specific way to look at her, that will make her want to kiss you!)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.