June 4, 2011 at 3:52 am #25341
You’ve been dating a woman for some time now, and you feel that something is not going right. You did everything to please her, and still she doesn’t seem that interested in you. What could be wrong? Although you don’t realize it you might be making one or more from the above mistakes. See which ones are true in your case.
1. You are too much of a nice guy. You might think this is not a common mistake in dating, but being too nice is not healthy when dating someone. Have you ever heard a woman saying that she broke up with him because he was too nice? Women are attracted to what can be called ‘a jerk’, because they are romantically interested in that type. They choose men who prove that they have guts! If you don’t have it, then you will not get the same level of interest from them. So have some balls if you don’t want to end up in being just a nice friend.
2. You are trying to hard to convince her that you like her. If you feel that the woman is not interested in you, don’t try to push your way into her life. No matter what you do, you will not get her to be attracted to you by insisting. Men have a tendency to actually beg for attention, and women see this as a sign of weakness. If your date is not head over heals about you, move on! You will find more then one woman who won’t be able to sleep at nigh because she will be busy thinking about you.
3. You are trying to buy her affection. If ever dated someone that wasn?t interested in you, I?m sure you though that you could get her attention by impressing her with gifts, expensive dinner, fancy flowers and so on. You might be thinking that she doesn?t like you for who you are, so you are trying to buy her attention. Women see this as a lack of confidence, and no matter how many gifts you offer them, they will still reject you. Some might even take advantage of the situation, but most of them consider it a way of manipulation. So stop trying to manipulate their feeling, because you won?t get them that way.
4. You always seek her approval. It?s good to ask for her opinion on different thing, but some men tend to push it over the limit. In desire to please her, you seek her approval or permission in everything, and that might just piss her off. Women don?t appreciate brown-nosed men, even if they are the object of admiration. So again, try and be more independent and trust in your actions ? if you are confident women will appreciate it.
5. Saying I love you too early. Of course you will scare her off! She might think that you told this to every woman you dated, so don?t do it. I know you want to share your feelings, especially if she is special to you and you don?t want to lose her. But if you?ve been together for a short time ? still dating ? she might feel imprisoned or compound to share your feelings.
6. You think that both of you respond to similar things in term of attraction. When you are attracted to a woman, you see that she is beautiful, sexy, young, and then you discover deeper things about her. But most women don?t respond to these features. I?m sure you?ve seen a lot of beautiful women dating not so attractive guy. Why? Because they value different things in a person, so if you think that good looks alone will guarantee a relationship, you are wrong. You need to discover what attracts the woman you are interested in, and see if you can find those features in you.
7. This is related to the above mistake. You think that women are interested only in looks and money. It might be true in some cases, but most women choose their mate due to his personality. It?s good if you are sexy and successful, but you won?t be able to hold on to her if you don?t have anything else interesting to offer. In case you are less attractive with lower income, it?s a huge mistake to think this way. You are establishing you own limits, so why consider yourself less because you are not rich or sexy? Women will see that you don?t think much about yourself and they will start doing the same thing!
8. You have no balls! When it comes to deciding where to go, you always leave it up to her. In terms of food, film, drinks and things that you come across when dating, you always tell her that she should decide what to do. Women don?t like wussies! This is worst then getting her approval for everything, because you are completely giving your balls to the woman. If you do that, she will only find you useful, and not attractive.
9. You don?t know what to do on a date. I?m sure you?ve asked yourself ? while being on a date ? What should I do next? When should I kiss her? Does she like me? What is she thinking about? Women don?t ask themselves these questions, because they know all the answers to them. How? They study everything about you. They study you body language and know whether you like them or not and when you want to kiss them. Try and build some confidence by studying some tips about dating and about body language. Not knowing what to do in a certain situation might send out the wrong message and you?ll risk loosing your date.
10. Not getting any help! Men are proud but not in a smart way. You should admit when dating becomes an unknown field to you and you should ask for help. You can ask you friends ? the more experienced ones ? or even some experts. Experience does come in handy in situations like this, but if you repeat the same mistakes or you try different thing without knowing if they work or not, you might be just wasting your time. Seek for help in you feel you can?t manage by yourself.June 9, 2011 at 10:58 pm #39272
Here’s one more – not trying hard enough!
James Preece – The Dating GuruJune 9, 2011 at 11:07 pm #39268datingcoach;2363 wrote:
Here’s one more – not trying hard enough!
James Preece – The Dating Guru
Trying har enough for what? If the girl obviously doesn’t like you for who you are, what is the point in trying hard. Trying hard with what? Being something that you are not? That it’s a false image and it can only work if you are trying to have a one night stand, because sooner or later she is going to discover the real you.September 13, 2013 at 6:57 pm #41018
You have no balls! – yes, really it is very common for men, it`s a pity.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.